Sokoban Dungeon (Alpha)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This game is a recreation of the 1980's puzzle game, Sokoban. The goal is to push all of the boxes to the targets that are scattered around each level. That's it! It's easy! But not really! It's fun to play though! Until you get to the hard levels! Then you just spend a lot of time looking at the neat lighting effects!
This game is currently in development and is not of a quality that I would consider "final".
The game is currently fully playable but is lacking many (both game and user experience) features I would like to include in the final product. The game is not abandoned but is currently on hold while I work on other projects (mainly school).
- Completely remove Windows.
- Install Linux.
- Follow the Linux instructions.
- Extract the game files from "SokobanDungeon_Windows.zip".
- Double click the 'SokobanDungeon.exe' file.
- Have fun!
- Extract the game files from "SokobanDungeon_Linux.zip".
Ensure the 'SokobanDungeon' executable file is marked as executable.
- This can usually be done by right-clicking on the file, going to the file's properties, and enabling the execution permission for the current user or all users.
- Execute the 'SokobanDungeon' file.
- Have fun!
- Extract the game files.
I'm not completely sure how MacOS programs are installed. I feel deep shame for this lack of knowledge. I am very sorry.
Please let me know if there are any issues with the exported MacOS files.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.